China successfully launched the ChinaSat 11 communications satellite from the Xichang Satellite Launch Center with a with Long March 3B rocket and successfully entered it into geosynchronous orbit. httpv://youtu.be/hCrS0B3MvRM The communications satellite consists of C-band...
The Inside Story Of The Moon Landings by Alan Shepard
Our Recommended Book Of The Moment
When and how did the universe begin? Why are we here? What is the nature of reality? Is the apparent “grand design” of our universe evidence of a benevolent creator who set things in motion—or does science offer another explanation? In this startling and lavishly illustrated book, Stephen Hawking and Leonard Mlodinow present the most recent scientific thinking about these and other abiding mysteries of the universe, in nontechnical language marked by brilliance and simplicity.
This Is Our Planet
This Is Our Planet is one of our most popular videos ever with haunting background music "Intro" - Truly mind blowing!
- Asteroids & Comets
- Carl Sagan
- Hubble Telescope
- Isaac Newton
- Manned Space Flight
- Our Universe
- Stephen Hawking
- The Cosmos
- The Earth
- The Milky Way
- The Moon
- The Planets
- The Solar System
- The Sun
- Time Travel
- Unmanned Space Flight
It’s Only Rocket Science
Most amateur astronomers – and many of those with similar interests but who are not currently practising observers – have only a sketchy understanding of space flight. This book provides an introductioauty of this book, written by an engineer who is also an accomplished science writer, is that it covers the subject comprehensively, and yet is almost entirely descriptive and non-mathematical. It deals with all aspects of space flight, from how to leave the Earth (including the design of the rocket, mission planning, navigation and communication), to life in space and the effects of weightlessness. The book also includes sections describing how an amateur can track satellites and understand their orbital parameters. mmunication), to life in space and the effects of weightlessness. The book also includes sections describing how an amateur can track satellites and understand their orbital parameters.
- Long-term liquid water also on non-Earth-like planets?
- Ancient microbes may help us find extraterrestrial life forms
- Climate damage caused by growing space tourism needs urgent mitigation
- Biofinder advances detection of extraterrestrial life
- Arecibo observatory scientists help unravel surprise asteroid mystery
- Flicker from the dark: Reading between the lines to model our galaxy's central black hole
- Scientists map sulfur residue on Jupiter's icy moon Europa
- Scientists identify a possible source for Charon's red cap
- How elliptical craters could shed light on age of Saturn's moons
- A blueprint for life forms on Mars?
- Our Solar System Is Full of Water on
- Space (Star Stuff) – Sam Neil on
- FUTURE OF SPACE TRAVEL – The Three Rocketeers on
- Hubble’s Greatest Hits – (1) on
- Unlocking The Mysteries of The Universe on
- Fermi Searches For Pulsars on
- Sounds From Outer Space on
- Why The World Didn’t End Yesterday on
- Back To The Moon on
- STAR TREK 40th Anniversary Tribute 1966 – 2006 on
Space Navigator App-Enhanced Satellite Finding Binoculars – Powered by SkyView, Silver/Black
The World's First App-Enabled Telescope Guides You to any Space Object! Unlock the wonders of the night sky and reveal details unseen by the naked eye with the Space NavigatorTM Star Finding Telescope! Powered by SkyView - The Star Navigation App SkyView displays the night sky in real time, showing which space objects are overhead as you rotate and tilt your telescope while your smartphone is securely docked in the adjustable mount.
Fisher Space Pen
Originally created in the 1940s and sent to space with the NASA Apollo missions, the Fisher Space Pen is designed to be compact enough to fit in a pocket, yet perfectly balanced while writing. The pressurized ink cartridge writes at any angle, upside down, and in extreme hot and cold temperatures. Chrome finish and pocket clip.
A Brief History Of Time
#1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER A landmark volume in science writing by one of the great minds of our time, Stephen Hawking’s book explores such profound questions as: How did the universe begin—and what made its start possible? Does time always flow forward? Is the universe unending—or are there boundaries? Are there other dimensions in space? What will happen when it all ends? Told in language we all can understand, A Brief History of Time plunges into the exotic realms of black holes and quarks, of antimatter and “arrows of time.”